Office 365 Billing
In the Office 365 admin center, you can add a new credit card or bank account, update an existing credit card or bank account, or delete a credit card or bank account that you no longer use. You can also change the credit card or bank account that you’re using to pay for a subscription.
Applies to: Office 365 Admin, Office 365 Small Business Admin
To change a credit card account:
- Sign in with your work or school account as a global admin.
- Select the app launcher icon in the upper-left and choose Admin.
- In the admin center, choose Billing > Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to pay for with the new credit card or bank account, then choose Change payment details.
- Choose the drop down arrow under Add or select a payment method.
- Select the credit card or bank account that you want to use, then choose Submit. If the credit card or bank account that you want to use isn’t listed yet, choose New credit card or New bank account to add it.